Video un-boxing of our room at the Koh Tao Toscana Resort, Chalock Baan Kao, Koh Tao, Thailand.
Rates and availability at Koh Tao Toscana Resort.
- Good sized rooms
- Newly decorated
- Nice bathroom design
- Very clean
- Helpful and friendly staff
- Swimming Pool
- Great price (especially versus other hotels in Chalok. Probably the best value for money in Koh Tao)
- Having ‘The Castle’ nightclub just over the road. In peak season, at least once a week ‘The Castle’ has a big open air party. This goes on all night and ear plugs are required to get through the night (unless of course you plan on joining the party).
- Breakfast is not included and we couldn’t recommend it. (But two doors down is a superb noodle bar (it doubles as a children’s clothes shop) – now that is worth a visit.
For a good feed in Chalok head on down to:
- The noodle bar (mentioned above) just next door to Toscana
- Yin Yang
- Bizarro (a bit more expensive, but something different, try the Ceviche)
Have you stayed in Chalok or are planning to? If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to add a comment below.