Video of our standard double room at the Searine Samui Boutique Resort (aka Serene Hill Boutique Health Resort and Spa). This is the room as we encountered it upon check-in on September 2013.
Rates and availability at Searine Samui Boutique Resort.
- Large swimming pool with a childrens paddling pool and built in seats with jacuzzi style water vents.
- Clean rooms with towels and bed linen changed daily.
- Large rooms with plenty of storage.
- Quiet location but only a ten minute walk into Lamai Town.
- Set into the hillside, our room was located at the top of the resort meaning a lot of uphill walking to get to our room. Not ideal for children or elderly clients.
- Our room had obviously suffered with damp issues, which was visible through various coats of paint. This was clearly masked with the burning of eucalyptus scented oil, somewhat overwhelmingly so.
- Internet connection was terrible, although we were the furthest away from the reception area.
- Further from the beach than we had expected, no problems getting down, but a steep uphill walk back to our rooms.