Our standard room at the PP Insula Hotel, Koh Phi Phi Island, Thailand as we found it upon check-in in September 2013.
- Great location – not too far from the bars and restaurants but not noisy at night either.
- Close to the day market, with plenty of cheap and very tasty food.
- Clean rooms.
- Hot water for showering.
- Versus other accommodation on Phi Phi, PP Insula is reasonably priced.
- 1000 THB requested as deposit for room key. (I just left my passport at reception instead.)
- Staff were very surly and came across as disinterested.
- No lift.
- Rooms were a bit tired and could do with a lick of paint.