Video of our standard double room at the Roof View Place, Soi Samsean 6, Bangkok. This video depicts the room as we encountered it upon check-in on the 2nd of October 2013. The Hotel was not forewarned of our intention to film.
- Quiet location
- Clean Room
- Great buffet breakfast
- Friendly and helpful staff
- Ten minute walk to Khao San Road
- Plenty of great street food nearby
- Can be noisy early mornings both from staff and guests
- No lift (only for luggage)
Video of our room at the Rikka Inn, Khao San Road, Bangkok, Thailand.
- Location – right on the Khao San Road gives you access to cheap food, shopping, smoothies and all the Khao San has to offer.
- Clean Rooms.
- Complimentary toiletries including soap, shampoo and cotton buds.
- Helpful and friendly staff (24hr reception service).
- Rooftop pool (great when you want a bit of peace and quiet).
- Small room and bathroom unless paying for the deluxe bedrooms.
- Pricey versus alternative accommodation just five minutes walk from the Khao San.
We have stayed at the Rikka Inn numerous times and do enjoy being in the heart of Khao San. It is just as easy to stay a 5-10 minute walk away (as we have also done), we stayed at The Roof View Place and still wondered over to Khao San for street food. It all depends on what you want out of your time in the city.