Our video un-boxing of a standard queen bedroom at the T Hotel, Tawau, Malaysia.
- Most visitors use Tawau as a stop over destination before heading to Semporna or the islands nearby. For a place to rest your head for the night, the price was great.
- The staff were friendly and helpful.
- The hotel is near to the bus station (for the bus to Semporna) and good local fish and seafood restaurants.
- There was use of a water dispenser with both hot and cold water, along with glasses and mugs; a nice touch.
- The room was very small, window-less and dark.
- The room smelt of stale cigarettes.
- The bathroom was also very small ,the water pressure wasn’t great, but the water did get hot.
The T Hotel was just what we needed for an overnight stop over. I would suggest paying a little more for a deluxe room with more space, especially if there are two of you with large bags/suitcases.