Our video un-boxing of a standard double room at the Sipadan Inn, Semporna, Malaysia.
- Use of a kettle with complimentary tea, coffee, sugar, creamer and drinking water.
- Complimentary toiletries including shampoo, shower gel and soap.
- Staff were rude, unhelpful and inflexible.
- Staff woke us up every morning at around 7am (sometimes earlier) making a lot of noise just outside of our bedroom.
- Our bedroom was dark, the bathroom smelt of cigarettes (I think the staff smoked outside, just next to the extractor fan) and there was a mould spot on the ceiling.
- Our room was not cleaned for several days and then only cleaned upon our request.
We also stayed at the Sipadan Inn 2, which we would recommend over Sipadan Inn (the original). The staff’s service was far better, our room was clean and better kept. Given the prices are very similar, stay at Sipadan Inn 2.